This KB document details the steps necessary to access and run reports in Business Insight.
Instructions for logging into the Imaging Business Intelligence (BI) server:
- Credentials are your firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g., email@example.com).
- Log into Business Insight using Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://imagingbi.services.wisc.edu/ibmcognos/bi/
- Click on Team Content.
- Click on ImageNow Departmental Contacts Reports.
- Locate the report by title that you wish to run. Then click the three dots ("More") to the right of the report name.
- Choose "Run as".
- Select a format (Excel is recommended), select "Prompt me" and click "Run". Then follow the prompts for your report.
- If you are looking for more in-depth information for BI, please visit the vendor's documentation at https://docs.hyland.com/ImageNow/en_US/7.6/Business_Insight/BI.htm