Leadership Certificate Program / Center for Leadership & Involvement / CFLI
email@example.com -- Donna Freitag - Leadership Specialist
(608) 263-0365 -- Center for Leadership & Involvement
(608) 890-2761 -- Donna Freitag
Red Gym, 3rd floor
716 Langdon St
Madison, WI 53706
The Leadership Certificate Program is a structured diversified learning opportunity that recognizes students’ accomplishments, exceptional energy, and focused commitment to leadership development. This certificate formally acknowledges students who have positively impacted individuals, student organizations, and their community.
To be considered for the Leadership Certificate, a student must:
- Be a currently-enrolled UW-Madison student in good standing
- Be actively involved in leadership roles in organizations, work experiences, and in service to the community while on campus
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 at time of application
- Be able to document 100 hours of education and experience focused on leadership development
- Complete three online modules focused on leadership development from the established list
- Complete and submit an educational artifact (paper, Web site, presentation) indicating the learning and growth gained through the educational and experiential activities.
- Submit within established deadlines:
- Leadership Certificate Application form
- Educational Artifact
- The electronically signed ethics statements, stating that all information submitted is complete and accurate.
How can I find out more information?
*Visit the Web site to register and apply for this program.
*Visit the Center for Leadership & Involvement to receive hard copy information and ask questions.
* Visit the Web site to inquire when the orientation sessions for the certificate are occurring throughout the semester.