This document describes the process for paying for printing at the Union South Infolab from personal machines.
Note: Please see the following documents for how to setup printing on your personal machine.
- GoPrint (Win) - Printing from Personal Computers
- GoPrint (Mac) - Printing from Personal Computers
- GoPrint - Printer Queue Names and Locations
- Open Web Browser and go to go.wisc.edu/bvr5wz
- Login with your netid and password
- Select the Print Job using the checkbox on the left side
- Note: If your print Job does not appear, refresh the page
- Select your method of payment in the upper right under Account Summary by clicking Next Purse
- Click Pay and Print, your print job should begin printing.
- If you have any issue, please use the Payment Station on the across this table.
- If you continue to have problems please call the DoIT Help Desk (608-264-4357) or email firstname.lastname@example.org