The Contact Center Express upgrade to Version 12.5 is scheduled for the night 4/10/2021. Agents and supervisors will see the new layout on 4/11/2021.
How to schedule a report to run in CUIC
You can automate the generation of reports on a regular and recurring basis by setting up a schedule. Scheduled reports can run at predetermined times and automatically send to email recipients.
- Log into Cisco Unified Intelligence Center using your NetID credentials.
- This will take you to the home screen
- Choose Schedules from the left navigation bar
- Click the New button in the upper right corner
- Choose a name for your schedule and click Next
- Report Section
- Choose desired report from the drop-down section
- Click the Set Filter Button
- Click the Set Filter Criteria Button
- Enter the appropriate parameters for the report
- Click OK
- Schedule Section
- Start Date: when you want the report to start coming to you.
- End Date: date you want the report to stop coming to you (if desired).
- Recurrence - Once, Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Frequency: what time you want to report to run.
- Hit the Next button
- Email Section - If you would like the report emailed, use this section.
- Remote Location - If you would like to send your report to FTP location, you can use this section.