Directions for completing an accommodation request through the UW-Madison Disability Resource Center.
Create/Edit a Service Request
Step 1:Person/Event Info
Step 2:Person/Event Info
Step 3:These choices will prompt Service Request Details to appear.In Description of Assignment, provide details such as:
Provide Associated DDS (funding string) for purposes of invoicing.
- NOTE: Accommodation services for non-credit professional development courses will typically be charged to the EPD Professional Development General UDDS Funding String.
Dates, Times, and Locations
- Add Single Date or Multiple Dates by clicking on appropriate button.
Step 4:Upon submission, a Success! notification will be shown, noting the service request was sent to the Coordinator at the McBurney Disability Resource Center.Communication regarding fulfillment of the service request will be received via email.
- Upon completion of the service, an automatically generated email will be sent by the McBurney Disability Resource Center Deaf and Hard of Hearing scheduling software. An invoice will be attached to the message, noting terms of payment.
- Forward this message and attached invoice to Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within the message, provide an overview of the services provided and the funding string the services were billed to.
- Invoices can also be accessed through the McBurney Center DHH Service Request Web Site: https://www.mcb.wisc.edu/dhh/
- Click on the Invoices tab.