Vocational Rehabilitation / Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
(608) 261-0050 -- Central Office - Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
(608) 242-4900 -- Dane County Job Center
(608) 266-3131 -- Central Office - Department of Workforce Development
(800) 442-3477 -- Central Office (Toll Free)- Department of Workforce Development
(608) 263-2741 -- McBurney Disability Resource Center
Fax (608) 266-1133
Hours Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Central Office -- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
201 East Washington Avenue, PO Box 7852
Madison, WI 53707
Dane County Job Center
1819 Aberg Ave
Madison, WI 53704
The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation is run by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development.The DWD Mission statement: Advancing Wisconsin’s economy and business climate by empowering and supporting the workforce.
DWD's primary responsibilities include providing job services, training and employment assistance to people looking for work, at the same time as it works with employers on finding the necessary workers to fill current job openings. Additional services include employment services and counseling to people with disabilities, arrangement of services to enable an individual to go to work, and training and technical assistance to employers regarding disability employment issues.