Facilities Planning and Management Personnel Department
(608) 263-3000 -- Business and Staff Services, Capital Planning and Development, Campus Planning and Landscape Architecture
(608) 265-5000 -- Environment, Health and Safety
(608) 263-6666 -- Transportation Services
(608) 265-3077 -- Physical Plant
(608) 263-3333 -- Physical plant customer serviceHours Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Facilities Planning and Management
30 N. Mills St. 4th Floor
Madison, WI 53715
Facilities Planning and Management (FP&M) is a service organization reporting to Margaret Tennessen, deputy associate vice chancellor*. The division is responsible for the physical development, construction, maintenance, and safer operation of the University of Wisconsin - Madison campus.
Handles job applications for university labor (grounds crew and heating plant) and lifeguards on campus for summer. Also hires engineering students, booth attendants, and special events personnel.