Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line / Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention
(414) 219-5590 -- UW-CTRI Office Milwaukee
1930 Monroe Street, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53711
Physicians Office Building, Suite 506
1218 W. Kilbourn Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53233
The Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line is a service of the UW Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention (UW-CTRI), which is affiliated with the UW-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health.
• One-on-one practical telephone counseling. Quit Line cessation specialists provide extensive counseling on specific strategies for quitting for good.
• Free Information. For friends, family and tobacco users, the Quit Line provides information on tobacco use, dependence and cessation. Friends and family members can get information on how to help someone they know quit tobacco use.
• Referrals to local cessation programs and services. Quit Line cessation specialists have a list of resources from all over Wisconsin so they can refer callers to established programs within their own area.
• The Quit Line also offers services health care providers including information, patient counseling, and consultation.