Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to use MyUHS?
- Current students
How do I access the web version of MyUHS?
The log in portal to the web MyUHS can be accessed here: MyUHS.
You do not need to use the app to use MyUHS.
How do I download the MyUHS mobile app?
What mobile operating systems are compatible with the app?
- All current versions of iOS are compatible.
Android 10 and higher is required.
- The app will not be available in the Play Store if you have Android 9 or lower. Here is how to check and update an Android OS: Android Help - Check & update your Android version.
- There are no plans to create a compatible app for Android 9 or lower systems.
- You can login to the MyUHS web portal for the same functionality.
What are the app features?
- View lab results
- Upload immunization and health history information
- Improved functionality in a mobile responsive design
- Securely communicate with providers
- Schedule appointments, including COVID-19 testing
- Check in for telehealth appointments
- You can login to MyUHS here for the same functionality as the app.
- If unable to login, please email email@example.com to determine if you're eligible.
For other issues, try:
- Force quitting
- Restarting the phone
- Uninstalling and reinstalling
- If receiving a "mobile phone required" error when attempting to book an appointment in the MyUHS app or portal, you will need to update your MyUHS profile to include a mobile phone number. Once entered, the error message will no longer appear and you will be able to proceed with scheduling an appointment.
For technical help, please contact the DoIT Help Desk.
University Health Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the University Health Services web page to learn more.