The Business Library has currently closed and will be relocated within Grainger Hall after the completion of the Learning Commons project. During the Learning Commons Project, the following services and offices will be relocated within Grainger Hall:
Copy Center – Relocated to 2266 Event Services Suite Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Course packet pickup will take place in the Undergraduate lounge room 1250 from September 1-14.
Business Learning Center – The BLC is closed each summer, but will resume sessions in Grainger and other campus classrooms in fall.
Business Library Services:
- Student Study Space - relocated to Capital Cafe Room 1530
- Computing, Printing and Scanning - relocated the Executive Dining room 1266 including Bloomberg, CapitalIQ and Factset terminals.
- Additional Computing may be available in the evening in the Collaborative Learning Classroom. Check with Library Staff in room 1320 Grainger for availability and hours
- Library Services including reserves will be located in room 1320 Grainger located on the first floor east side of the building.
For more information on library hours, computing services, DoIT info lab and equipment checkout, please visit: Business Library Services Relocation
(608) 262-5935 -- Circulation Desk
(608) 265-6202 -- Reference Desk
Fax (608) 262-9001
Sunday 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
Monday-Wednesday 8:30 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m.- 11 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Room 2200 Grainger Hall
975 University Ave
Madison, WI 53706
After 9 p.m., the Business Library is only available to persons with a valid UW-Madison ID and pin because Grainger Hall closes at 9pm. Students can request PIN numbers, here.
Materials supporting the functional areas of business and administration, including; accounting, finance, management, and marketing.
Annual Report of 500 companies and all public companies in Wisconsin.
Open to everyone. Must have UW ID or a deposit card from Memorial Library for circulation.
This library provides equipment checkout services and this equipment can be checked out for up to 3 days. Equipment includes digital audio recorders, laptop computers, and video cameras. For more information, go to this website.