How to Change Contact Information in the Online Directory

All changes to your listing should be made through either the Registrar or your payroll office. (The information collected by these offices may update other resources besides this online directory - e.g. hardcopy directories.)

To change:

Faculty and Staff

UW-Madison employees can change their office phone number via My UW-Madison (via the Personal Information module).  Other fields of information need to be changed through your unit’s payroll coordinator.

Employee Information changes will be reflected on the online directory, campus mail labels and centrex operator information throughout the year. Contact the Office of the Secretary of the Faculty at 263-5740 to revise an emeritus listing.

Note: There might be a delay between the time you make a change to your listing and when the updated information appears in this directory.If your listing is still inaccurate after a week, feel free to contact the DoIT Help Desk at 264-HELP (264-4357).