No Call List / Wis Dept of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
(888) 382-1222 -- To Register Your Phone
(800) 422-7128 -- To Report Violations or File a Complaint (Consumer Protection Hotline)
(608) 224-5012 -- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
NO Call Program
2811 Agriculture Drive
PO Box 8911
Madison, WI 53708-8911
Wisconsin uses the National Do Not Call list for registrations. To verify that your number is registered, check through the federal website or call 1-888-382-1222 (TTY: 1-866-290-4236). You must call from the phone you want to verify.
Wisconsin residents who sign up for the National Do Not Call Registry are protected by both the federal Do Not Call law and by Wisconsin's telemarketing laws.
How do I register?
- Register online or call from the phone you are registering: 1-888-382-1222 (TTY: 1-866-290-4236).
- Residential cell phones, landlines, and VoIP numbers are eligible for registry.
- After you register, your phone number will show up on the registry by the next day. Telemarketers covered by the Do Not Call Registry have up to 31 days from the date you register to stop calling you. If you receive a call from a telemarketer after 31 days, file a complaint.