No Call List / Wis Dept of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
(608) 224-5163 -- Office of Privacy Protection
(888) 382-1222 -- To Register Your Phone
(800) 422-7128 -- To Report Violations or File a Complaint (Consumer Protection Hotline)
(608) 224-5012 -- Wisconsin Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
NO Call Program
2811 Agriculture Drive
PO Box 8911
Madison, WI 53708-8911
- Beginning August 1, registration on the Wisconsin Do Not Call Registry is permanent. Wisconsin residents no longer have to sign up every two years. Sign up once, and you’re done, as long as you have that number.
- Wisconsin will use the federal Do Not Call list beginning on August 1. Numbers on the Wisconsin No Call List will automatically be transferred to the federal list.
- To verify that your number is registered, click here or call 1-888-382-1222 (TTY: 1-866-290-4236). You must call from the phone you want to verify.
- The important protections provided by Wisconsin’s telemarketing laws will remain in place. Learn more.
How do I register?
Register online or call from the phone you are registering: 1-888-382-1222 (TTY: 1-866-290-4236).
Residential cell phones, landlines, and VoIP numbers are eligible for registry.
After you register, your phone number will show up on the registry by the next day. Telemarketers covered by the Do Not Call Registry have up to 31 days from the date you register to stop calling you. If you receive a call from a telemarketer after 31 days, file a complaint.