Wisconsin School of Business / Admission / Office of the Dean
(608) 265-4937 -- Office of the Dean
(608) 262-1550 -- School of Business Main Number
(608) 262-0471 -- Undergraduate Advising
(608) 262-2550 -- Business School Admissions
(608) 265-2776 -- Alyssa Geldernick (Organizes Admissions Information Sessions)
4300 Grainger Hall
975 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53706-1323
Admissions Process for School of Business:
Please visit http://bus.wisc.edu/bba/admissions/apply to see more information about applying to the Wisconsin School of Business undergraduate program. If you have any questions regarding the admission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Business Undergraduate Academic Services office hosts drop-in advising at the beginning of the fall term and can advise pre-business students on the necessary requirements for applying to the BBA program.
School of Business General Information
- The BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration) is the undergraduate program offered at the Wisconsin School of Business
- The BBA program includes 10 majors: Accounting; Actuarial Science; Finance, Investment and Banking; Information Systems; International Business; Management and Human Resources (Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Management); Marketing; Operations and Technology Management; Real Estate; and, Risk Management and Insurance.
- Approximately 60 percent of applicants gain admission
- A very small number of students recieve an invitation to join the school prior to their freshman year while a large majority of applicants will apply at the end of their freshmen year (must complete 24 credits before applying).
- Please visit http://bus.wisc.edu/bba/admissions/how-to-apply for more information on application.
- They also offer a MBA program (Masters in Business Administration)
- The MBA program is meticulously crafted around a series of Career Specializations to give graduates incredible depth of expertise. See http://bus.wisc.edu/mba/specializations-centers for all the careers.
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree from an approved (accredited) institution. (Comparable degree for international students)
- At least two years of post-undergraduate professional work is required.
- Please see http://bus.wisc.edu/mba/admissions/deadlines-requirements for further application details.
- They also offer a EvMBA (evening MBA), EMBA (executive MBA), MS/MAcc (Master of Accountancy), and PhD programs.