This document outlines the process of deleting a student from a Student Group.
By deleting a student from a student group, a record of their group association is removed. To delete a student group from a student’s record, follow the steps below:
Navigate to the Student Groups page using the path of your choice:
- Student Records WorkCenter, Student Groups, or > Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Groups
- Use the Find page to locate the student's record.
- > Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > View Student Groups by Student.
- Use the Find page to locate the Student Group you want to view.
- Select [Get Results].
- Find the student you need to change.
- Select their row's Details link.
Find the specific student group you wish to delete.
Tip: Use the row counter bar to move around.
Note: Verify you are deleting the correct group.
Select upper [-] Delete button to the right of Academic Institution. The message, "Delete current/selected rows from this page? The delete will occur when the transaction is saved." will display.
Select [OK] if you want to delete the student group. The student group informatiton will be removed from the student's record.
Tip: If you do not want to delete this item, select [Cancel] or do not save.
Slect [Save] or [OK]. The student group is permanently removed from the record.
Important: For enrollment based student groups, see the Auto Delete Note.