Setup direct print to printer functionality for Windows laptops
- Click on Start or the search field and type in "Control Panel"
- Click on the "View By" option in the upper right and choose "Small Icons"
- Click on "Devices and Printers"
- Click on "Add a Printer"
- Click "The printer that I want isn't listed"
- Choose "Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname" and click Next
- Enter the printer's IP address in the Hostname or IP address field and click Next
EJI Copier: 10.130.197.75
FJRC Printer: 188.8.131.52
- (You may get a "Do you want to allow this device to make changes" - the device listed is "PnPX ...." -- Click "Yes"
- After a brief pause, your computer should return the message that you have sucessfully installed the printer - type in a name that will differentiate the printer for you from others (For example "Remington Center Printer" and click Next
- Set the printer to not be shared and click Next
- Choose to print a test page and then click Next.
Congrats, you should be done! If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the tech office, room 2115 for more help.