Learn@UW - Enrolled Students are Not Added to Attendance Registers
If enrolled students are not being added to Attendance registers in your course, the student role has not been set up to be included in the Attendance registers.
If you are at UW-Madison, please contact the DoIT Help Desk for assistance with this problem. Otherwise, contact your campus help desk.
For Site Administrators Only
To correct this problem, set up the appropriate role(s) to be included in the Attendance registers:
- Log on as administrator.
- Select Roles and Permissions under the "Security" header in My Admin Tools.
- Select the Role List icon from near the top (if not already there).
- Select Edit Role from the drop-down for the role (e.g., Student).
- Check the box by "Appear on Attendance Registers" under "Tool Behavior Options".
- Press Save or Save and Close.
Repeat steps 3-6 above for any other role to be included in the Attendance registers.