This document describes how to log into WiscIT, DoIT's Incident Management and Change system. This document is intended for WiscIT Users, Officers, or Agents.
Mac: Access via the WAF
* If you received an Error, "Already Logged In", click yes and your session will be ended.
Differences Between Clients
The clients have different functionalities, and the one you choose will depend on what work you are doing. The web client and desktop client are largely identical in terms of function, however, the desktop client offers the following additional tools:
- Knowledge Search
- Dashboard and widget creation (via Dashboard Manager and Widget Manager)
- One-Step creation (via One-Step Manager)
- Search configuration and creation (via Search Manager and Quick Search Builder)
- Bulk-Add CIs (via a Change Request)
See WiscIT - Thick and Thin Clients for additional details on client differences.
Trouble Signing In
For either client, you will need to supply your NetID credentials for access. If you still have access issues after supplying your NetID credentials, you may require WiscIT Officer credentials - point your supervisor to 14402 for an Officer credential request.
To submit feedback, requests, bug reports, or enhancement requests about WiscIT Powered by Cherwell, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.