Telephone Activity Reports - General Information and Contact Information
This document lists and answers frequently asked questions about the Telephone Activity Reports.
The information in your electronic Telephone Activity Report (TAR) is grouped by general ledger number (as on previous paper reports) and comprised of two sections, detail per telephone number and summary. Both sections are sorted by telephone number (in ascending order) and all pages contain a header with department information. In the detail section, individual numbers are separated by light blue lines. This section contains cost information by telephone number and detail on all calls made during the billing period. The summary follows the detail section for each general ledger number and contains three parts:
- A list of total costs by telephone number
- Totals of call counts, minutes of use and cost by service type
- A list of telephone numbers with no usage for the designated billing period.
To change the funding on an existing telephone number or calling card, complete the DoIT Billing Telephone Funding Change Request Form.
Telephone Activity Report FAQ
- How do I become authorized to access the TAR? See Telephone Activity Reports - Gaining Access to Electronic Telephone Activity Reports
- How do I view my TAR? See Telephone Activity Reports - Displaying TAR Reports
- What is the information on my TAR? See Telephone Activity Reports - Understanding Your Telephone Activity Report
- How do I save or share my TAR? See Telephone Activity Reports - Saving, Exporting, Emailing, and Printing Your Telephone Activity Report
- How do I change the names associated with a line? See Telephone Activity Reports - Appearance of Names on Your Telephone Activity Report
If you do not find the answers to your questions about the new electronic Telephone Activity Reports in this FAQ, use the list below for additional assistance.
- Detailed rate information, see Voice/Telephone Services (Centrex) - Rates
- For questions about non-cellular charges, contact email@example.com
- For questions about cellular charges, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about general information, accessing, reading, printing, saving or emailing your electronic Telephone Activity Report, email DoIT Voice Services at TAR@doit.wisc.edu.