Telephone Activity Reports - General Information and Contact Information
This document lists and answers frequently asked questions about the Telephone Activity Reports.
The Telephone Activity Report is an electronic report detailing charges to your accounts.The information in your Telephone Activity Report (TAR) is grouped by general ledger number (as on previous paper reports) and comprised of two sections, detail per telephone number and summary. Both sections are sorted by telephone number (in ascending order) and all pages contain a header with department information. In the detail section, individual numbers are separated by light blue lines. This section contains cost information by telephone number and detail on all calls made during the billing period. Please note that the TAR is a report to list charges. It does not provide an inventory of telephone numbers. The summary follows the detail section for each general ledger number and contains two parts:
- A list of total costs by telephone number
- Totals of call counts, minutes of use and cost by service type
To change the funding on an existing telephone number complete the DoIT Billing Telephone Funding form, Telephone Funding Change Form Information
Telephone Activity Report FAQ
- How do I become authorized to access the TAR? See Telephone Activity Reports - Gaining Access to Electronic Telephone Activity Reports
- How do I view my TAR? See Telephone Activity Reports - Displaying TAR Reports
- What is the information on my TAR? See Telephone Activity Reports - Understanding Your Telephone Activity Report
- How do I save or share my TAR? See Telephone Activity Reports - Saving, Exporting, Emailing, and Printing Your Telephone Activity Report
- How do I change the names associated with a line? See Telephone Activity Reports - Appearance of Names on Your Telephone Activity Report
- What is the TAR website? https://voice.services.wisc.edu/webapp
If you do not find the answers to your questions about the electronic Telephone Activity Reports in this FAQ, use the list below for additional assistance.
- For questions about non-cellular charges, contact the DoIT Help Desk at 264-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about cellular charges, contact email@example.com.
- For questions about general information, accessing, reading, printing, saving or emailing your electronic Telephone Activity Report, contact the DoIT Help Desk at 264-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.