KB User's Guide - Users Tab - Existing Users: Active Users Screen
With the appropriate permissions, the Users tab allows you to add or edit users in your KB group.
Existing Users: Active Users Screen
Clicking on the Users tab leads you to the Existing Users: Active Users screen. You may use the 4 filters on the top of the screen to narrow down your search. In the image below, a large red arrow points to the four Search fields.
- Find - You may search for users by NetID, Domain, Name, Email or Subject area.
- User status/ rights - This dropdown filter defaults to Active users and includes; Admin users, All users, Users with Publish rights, Inactive users.
- User access group - This dropdown filter defaults to All user access groups and includes No user access groups and will list all your user access groups.
- Limit - This dropdown filter defaults to 25 entries per page and goes up to 800 entries.
- Go - Once you make your filter selection(s), click on the Go button to execute your search.
Under the row of filters are a series of checkboxes that hide/ show columns in the table of Active users. Check and/or uncheck boxes to modify the table display.
In the image above, the filters are circled in red. The table will return to their defaults upon exiting the page.
- *Asst (Assessment)
- ID (User ID in the KB Database)