VZAccess Manager - Configuring Windows
If the VZAccess Manager Setup Wizard does not begin automatically, click Start > All Programs (Programs) > VZAccess Manager to launch the application. From the VZAccess Manager main screen, click Options > Run Wizard to start configuration.
VZAccess is not supported by the DoIT Help Desk. We can provide best effort support only. If you encounter trouble using VZAccess, you should contact Verizon for support via phone at 800-922-0204 option 3 or by going to http://www.vzam.net
If you have questions about ordering Verizon's data access, see the order information
and rate information
provided by DoIT Voice Services.
- Click Next.
- Click Detect WWAN device only then click Next.
- Click Next.
- Select PC Card, ExpressCard or USB Modem (For PC Card, ExpressCard, or USB based modems ) then click Next
- Insert the USB/PC Card / ExpressCard or connect the device and cable.
- After the device drivers have installed, click Next.
- Device detection may take a few moments.
- If presented with a firmware update, click Yes.
If presented with Select Wireless Device screen, ensure the appropriate wireless device is selected then click Next.
If presented with Configure High Speed Connection screen, enter the device's 10-digit mobile number then click Next.
Make sure the Run VZAccess Manger at Startup is unchecked, then click Finish.
- Update may take a few moments.