Violence Prevention and Survivor Services (VPSS) / UHS
(608) 265-1483 -- Survivor Services confidential voicemail
(608) 890-2849 -- Violence Prevention Specialist (Samantha Johnson)
(608) 251-RAPE (7273) -- Rape Crisis Center
(608) 265-5600 (select option 3) -- Medical advice by phone (24 hour service)
(800) 656-HOPE (4673) -- National Sexual Assault Hotline
(800) 799-SAFE (7233) -- National Domestic Violence Hotline
Hours UHS VPSS Open Access hours: Monday - Wednesday 1-4pm and Thursdays & Fridays 9am-12pm. Drop-in to receive quick, compassionate information about options and rights for survivors and support people. Open Access will resume during the school year.
333 East Campus Mall 8th Floor
Madison, WI 53715-1381
UHS VPSS (Violence Prevention & Survivor Services), formerly known as EVOC (End Violence on Campus), is a formalization of partnershipss among campus and community partners who have committed time, energy, and resources, to address sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking on campus. The UHS VPSS team is dedicated to preventing violence before it happens and helping address the needs of sexual assault dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking victims after it happens.
See website for list of campus and community partners working with VPSS.