(608) 265-1483 -- Survivor Services confidential voicemail
(608) 251-RAPE (7273) -- Rape Crisis Center
(608) 265-5600 (select option 3) -- Medical advice by phone (24 hour service)
(800) 656-HOPE (4673) -- National Sexual Assault Hotline
(800) 799-SAFE (7233) -- National Domestic Violence Hotline
(608) 417-5916 -- Forensic Nurse Examiner program
Open Access Hours
Monday - Wednesday 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday - Friday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
333 East Campus Mall 8th Floor
Madison, WI 53715-1381
UHS VPSS (Violence Prevention & Survivor Services), formerly known as EVOC (End Violence on Campus), is a formalization of partnerships among campus and community partners who have committed time, energy, and resources, to address sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking on campus. The UHS VPSS team is dedicated to preventing violence before it happens and helping address the needs of sexual assault dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking victims after it happens.
Drop-ins receive quick, compassionate information about options and rights for survivors and support people.
See website for list of campus and community partners working with VPSS.