Scheduling Assistant - Import multiple Relationships with a CSV file
This document describes how to create any number of relationships in one action by importing a Comma Separated Values (CSV) file.
Go to Scheduling Assistant.
Click the link to Log in to post your Availability. If prompted, enter your NetID credentials.
Click the sharing settings link from within your available schedule page.
To add users via a CSV file, use the Import Relationships from a File link.
Important: Email address must be a WiscMail/WiscMail Plus account or Office 365 account that represents the primary calendar address used by the person.
Sample data file format:email@example.com,Bucky Badger - band director
firstname.lastname@example.org,Bucky Badger Jr. - band director trainee
Once you have the file created with the necessary data, use the Browse and Upload buttons to import the list of users.
Note: The user(s) you have listed within your sharing page will now see your name and be able to interact with your schedule when they visit the Scheduling Assistant to make an appointment.
Important:If you want to remove a user from your list of relationships, return to the sharing page and click on the Revoke button with the red X next to their name.
- Scheduling Assistant - Owners: Configuring/Managing Your Account
- Scheduling Assistant - Create an appointment
- Scheduling Assistant (Advisors) - Sharing Your Available Schedule with Other Users
- Scheduling Assistant - Create an Adhoc Relationship with Another Person
- Scheduling Assistant - Share your Schedule with a Public Profile