Requesting a WiscIT Officer Account
To request a WiscIT officer account, send a WiscIT call to the WiscIT IPK group. The call should contain the prospective account holder's full name and NetID. It should also contain either the name of another officer who has the desired group membership and security roles (a co-worker), or a list of the IPK groups that the new officer should be a member of. Be sure to specify which group should be the officer's default. If you're unsure about which groups someone should be a member of, make a note of it in your request, and a technician will contact you. Otherwise, the officer account should be created within two business days.
How to request an WiscIT officer account for yourself or another employee
Select the 'WiscIT' service and the 'Account' type.
- type = Account
Required call information:
- Name of person for whom officer account is to be created:
- NetID of person for whom officer account is to be created:
- Email address of person for whom officer account is to be created:
- Name of person requesting an officer account, if different than above:
- Email address of person requesting an officer account,if different than above:
- NetID of officer to clone or inherit rights and membership from (or specify below):
- Groups to which the new officer should belong:
- Default group: