Dane County Council of Snowmobile Clubs-Snowmobile Trail Pass
(800) 232-4108 -- Trail Pass Purchase
(608) 846-5530 -- Madison Area
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday Closed
Email http://danecountycouncilsnowmobileclubs.com/contact-us/ -- Link to Online Contact Form
529 Trail Side Dr. Suite 100
Ways to Purchase WI Trail Pass for CURRENT MEMBERS:
- Order online through the AWSC website: https://www.awsc.org/Trail-Pass-Registration/Order-Passes-Online.aspx
- Call AWSC Office
- Walk in to AWSC office
- Mail in to office
- A snowmobile trail pass is required to operate a snowmobile not currently registered in Wisconsin on a snowmobile trail.
- The snowmobile must be currently registered with another jurisdiction.
- The trail pass must be permanently affixed by its own adhesive to the bottom center portion of the snowmobile windshield. If there is no windshield, the sticker shall be displayed in a highly visible location on the front of the cowling of the snowmobile.
- Once affixed, the sticker may not be removed or transferred to another snowmobile.
The $50.00 non-resident snowmobile trail use pass is valid from July 1st through June 30th.