Bomgar - Presentation Mode - Attendee Instructions
This document describes how to join a Bomgar Presentation.
You will receive an email from the presenter with a link to the presentation. The link will look similar to http://remotehelp.doit.wisc.edu/?ak=12345678901234567890123456789012. Either click the link or copy/paste it into a web browser.
The webpage that appears will show the name of the Presentation with a Yes and Cancel button. Click the Yes button.
- Bomgar will now download or install software depending on which browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: Choose Run
- Firefox: Choose Save File. Once download is finished, run the Bomgar file from the downloaded location.
- Safari: Automatically downloads the file to the Downloads folder. Run the Bomgar file from the Downloads folder.
- Chrome: Choose Save from the status bar. Once the download completes, run the Bomgar file by clicking on the link in the status bar area.
Specify a name to be displayed to the group
When the presentation is over, the Bomgar viewer will turn into a chat window. When you close the chat window, you will be prompted to remove the Bomgar software. If the presenter ends the sessions completely, Bomgar will automatically be uninstalled.