WiscWeb CMS - Homepage Tab
If you are logging in for the first time, you will likely be brought to the WiscWebCMS Homepage. The Homepage tab acts as a portal for information on the status of your site.
WidgetsThe homepage is made up of various “widgets,” each giving you an overview of recent site changes that you might be interested in:
- Pages Saved as Draft
- Pages Waiting for Release
- My Recently Modified Pages
- My Recently Created Pages
If you would like to remove any of these widgets, simply click the X icon in the upper-right of the widget.
If you would like to modify the settings of a widget, you can click the tool icon.
Configuring Your Homepage
You can further configure your homepage by clicking the Configure Homepage icon in the upper-right of your screen:
Clicking the Configure Homepage icon will allow you to perform a few different functions in the resulting toolbar at the right side of your screen:
- You can create widgets by dragging and dropping them from the first tab onto the Homepage window.
- You can select how many columns you want on your Homepage from the
- You can choose to rearrange the widgets on your Homepage by selecting the third tab; once you select this tab, all the widgets’ headers on your Homepage are clickable and draggable.
To save the changes that you have made, click the Configure Homepage icon again.