Identity Finder (Win) - How Console Data is Generated
This article describes how data is generated to the console. All documentation was performed with Identity Finder Console 7.1. All information shown is false.
For additional documentation see the Identity Finder Support Article Viewing the Dashboard.
- This is the number of searches both scheduled and those run by the user.
- All endpoints searched are indicated here. For single endpoints this is always 1.
- Endpoints with matches are counted here.
- The count of file locations with a match. Ignored items do not count and only unique locations are counted. Scheduled scans and user run scans add to this total.
- The total count of matches. Scheduled scans and user run scans add to this total.
- Matches that have been acted on in some way other than ignoring (Shred, Recycle, etc).
- Matches that are not acted on by exiting without specifying an action. Scheduled scans that run without opening the client (silent scans) will always add to this total as the user can not act on the results.
- A graphical representation showing the results. This does not include ignored matches. Click on a specific graph to see match data.