Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - How to Set or Reset Non-NetID Password
Visitor account users of Learn@UW can set/reset their passwords directly from the Learn@UW login page.
Users of Learn@UW without official UW-Madison NetIDs are given what are called "visitor" accounts.
If you're a visitor account user, some reasons you may need to do this include:
- You're a new user of Learn@UW and do not yet have a password
- You've forgotten your Learn@UW password and need to reset it
- You feel there's a security-related reason to change your Learn@UW password
To set or reset your Learn@UW visitor password:
1. Go to the Learn@UW login page at https://learnuw.wisc.edu/.
2. Click the "Visitor Login" button.
3. Click the "I forgot my Learn@UW Visitor password" link.
4. A screen will open asking for your username; enter it and click the Submit button. An email notification containing a password reset link will be sent to the email address associated with your Learn@UW username.