TL - Legal Holiday Payout
This procedure provides steps to payout legal holiday balance for terminating employees.
This procedure provides steps to payout Legal Holiday balance for terminating employees. Legal Holiday payout is done through the timesheet, but the Legal Holiday balance to be paid out is found within Absence Management.
To perform this procedure, please follow these steps:
- Before entering Legal Holiday payout, you must check the employee's Legal Holiday balance.
To check a terminating employee's Legal Holiday balance, navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Maintain Absences > Review Absence Balances. Click the Review Absence Balances hyperlink.
- The Review Absence Balances search page opens. Enter the employee ID (EmplID) or name and click Search.
- If the name search resulted in more than one employee to select, select the employee from the output list by clicking the Empl ID or name hyperlink. Then the Review Absence Balances page opens.
If an Empl ID was used in the search, the Review Absence Balances page opens immediately. Click View All if there are more than ten rows of data.
- The Review Absence Balances page expands to show all absence information. Find Element Name UW_C_LH_Bal. The Legal Holiday balance is in the Amount column. Note the Legal Holiday balance. This will be used in a subsequent step.
- Return to the Main Menu.
Navigate to the timesheet using menu path Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Timesheet.
- Enter the employee's employee ID (EmplID) or Last Name/First Name.
Select the employee's last active date of employment.
- Click Get Employees. Click the employee's name hyperlink in the Employee table.
- You are taken to the timesheet.
In the punch timesheet, on the employee's last active date of employment, scroll to the far right of the timesheet and click the '+' button to add a new row.
- From the Time Reporting Code drop-down list, choose TRC TRMLH. Enter the Legal Holiday balance from the earlier steps in the Quantity field.
- In the elapsed timesheet, scroll to the far right of the timesheet and click the + button to add a new row.
- From the Time Reporting Code drop-down list, choose TRC TRMLH. Enter the Legal Holiday balance from the earlier steps beneath the employee's last day of work.
- Click Submit to save your work.
This completes the steps of this procedure.