TL - Adjust Paid Time
This procedure provides steps for how to perform adjustments to payable time using the Adjust Paid Time page. It is used to identify and adjust time instances so Payroll and Time & Labor are in sync.
This procedure provides steps for how to perform adjustments to payable time using the Adjust Paid Time page. It is used to identify and adjust time instances so Payroll and Time & Labor are in sync. On the occasion that Payroll makes an addition or correction to an employee's time on the paysheets without making the entry in Time and Labor first, the employee's payable time in Time and Labor will have to be corrected so that TL payable time stays in sync with Payroll paid time.
To perform this procedure, please follow these steps:
- To access the Adjust Paid Time page, follow menu path Time and Labor > Report Time > Adjust Paid Time.
Enter the Employee ID or search for the employee. Click Search.
- The Adjust Paid Time page is displayed.
- Select the Start and End Dates of the time/pay period.
In the Payable Time Details table and on row 1, enter the date of the paid time to be adjusted.
- In the Time Reporting Code drop-down list, choose the TRC to be used with the adjustment.
Enter the number of hours in the Quantity field.
- Enter the pay period end date in the Accounting Date field.
If the time was associated with a specific Taskgroup, select the Taskgroup from the Taskgroup search.
- If additional adjustments are required, scroll to the far right of the page and select the '+' button to add a new row.
Repeat the steps to enter Date, TRC, Quantity, and Taskgroup (if applicable).
Click Save to save your work.
- In the payable time detail page, an adjustment will be reflected as "Record Adjustment."