Logging into the My.Wisconsin.edu / My.Wisc.edu System Portal
OverviewThis document shows how to log into the My UW System Portal.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
To log in to the My UW System Portal
- Click or cut/paste My.Wisconsin Portal into your internet browser's address bar (https://my.wisconsin.edu/).
**Note: UW Madison users should go to the MyUW Portal (https://my.wisc.edu).
- Click on the Select Organization down-list arrow to select your institution.
- Click the Go button.
- You will be taken to your institution's login page where you will enter your user credentials priv
- You are now logged into the My UW System Portal.
**Note: You may choose to click the checkbox to remember campus selection so you do not have to select your institution the next time that you reach this web page.
Additional ResourcesRelated KBs:
- If you have trouble logging into your campus portal, click here to find your campus help desk contact information.