TL - Elapsed Positive Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
This document will explain how an employee and/or manager enters time in an elapsed positive timesheet.
A typical employee who would use this type of timesheet would be an exempt employee with a varied work schedule and has not been assigned a schedule in HRS. These types of employees must manually enter their hours worked on the timesheet for each day of the pay period.
- Time worked by the employee
- Reported Time
1. To access or review the timesheet, refer to TL - Accessing a Timesheet (Employee & Manager).
3. Enter the number of hours worked each day in the appropriate field.
Note: You can enter partial days by using quarter hours (e.g., 5.25).
4. Click the Submit button.
5. The timesheet has now been submitted. You can see the status of the submitted hours below the timesheet. After the Time Administration process runs, the time can be approved.
Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms
Related Job Aids
- TL - Elapsed Exception Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
- TL - Elapsed Positive Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
- TL - Punch Exception Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
- TL - Punch Positive Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
- TL - Student Timesheet Entry (Student & Manager)
- Document 15616 is unavailable at this time.
- TL - Approve Payable Time
- TL - Timesheet Adjustments