TL - Elapsed Positive Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
A typical employee who would use this type of timesheet would be an exempt employee with a varied work schedule and has not been assigned a schedule in HRS. These types of employees must manually enter their hours worked on the timesheet for each day of the pay period.
1. To access or review the timesheet, refer to TL - Accessing a Timesheet (Employee & Manager).
3. Enter the number of hours worked each day in the appropriate field.
Note: You can enter partial days by using quarter hours (e.g., 5.25).
5. The timesheet has now been submitted. You can see the status of the submitted hours below the timesheet. After the Time Administration process runs, the time can be approved.
- TL - Elapsed Exception Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
- TL - Elapsed Positive Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
- TL - Punch Exception Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
- TL - Punch Positive Timesheet Entry (Employee & Manager)
- Document 16896 is unavailable at this time.
- TL - Assign Work Schedule (Payroll Coordinator)
- TL - Approve Payable Time
- TL - Timesheet Adjustments