TL - Using Comp Time (Exempt Employees)
This document shows exempt employees how use comp time that they have accrued.
This document shows exempt employees how to use comp time they have accrued.
- This document is only for exempt employees. Non-exempt employees designate comp time differently. Instructions for non-exempt employees can be found in TL - Comp Time usage .
1. To access or review the timesheet, refer to TL - Accessing a Timesheet (Employee & Manager).
2. If your timesheet isn't already populated with your scheduled hours, enter them in.
3. Click the Add a Row button ().
4. In the new row, enter the number of hours of comp time you wish to use for the correct day.
5. Select the Comp Time Taken time reporting code from the Time Reporting Code drop down menu in the new row.
6. If necessary, correct your regular hours worked to account for the comp time used.
7. Click the Submit button.
Related Policies, Job Aids and Forms
Related Job Aids