TL - Entering a Floating Holiday (Manager/Payroll Coordinator)
Before using this guide, an employee should know/have the following:
This document explains how to create a floating holiday on an employee's behalf.
- HRS login ID and password or Campus login ID and password for My UW System Portal
- If the person has a punch timesheet: Enter in the number of hours the employee would like to take as Floating Holiday in the Quantity box or verify that the timesheet appears correct. Select the Time Reporting Code "FLHOL - Floating Holiday."
- If the person has a elapsed timesheet: Click Add Row ( ). In this new row, you should enter the number of hours the employee would like to take as a Floating Holiday in the correct day(s).
2. You will need to select a Time Reporting Code (TRC) for this row. Choose "FLHOL - Floating Holiday."
3. Verify the information is correct and that the employee is not being over- or under- paid for any days. For instance, in the below example the employee's regular hours on Tuesday would need to be erased or else they would be paid for a 16 hour work day.
4. Click the Submit button.