HR - Employee Self Service - Change Addresses
This user procedure provides detailed information and instructions for employees on how to Change Addresses via Personal Information section of My UW System Portal.
- Person Of Interest's (POI) will not have access to Self Service.
- Log into the My UW System Portal at https://my.wisconsin.edu.
- Click on the Personal Information section.
- Click on Update My Personal Information link.
Update Existing Address
- Click the row with the current home address.
- Enter the date that the new address change will take place.
NOTE: If you change to a future date you will see both addresses appear until that date on the Addresses tab on Personal Details.
- Update Home address information.
- Click Save. A green success bar will appear briefly at the top of the page.
Add a Mailing Address
- Click the Add Mailing Address button.
- Enter the date that the mailing address change will take place.
- Enter mailing address information
- Click Save, a green success bar will appear briefly at the top of the page.
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Emergency Contacts
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Ethnic Groups
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Marital Status
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Update Release Home Information
- BN - Self Service (eBenefits) Updating Other Health Insurance Information