D2L - Submitting a Quiz (UW-Madison)
UW-Madison is adopting Canvas as the single, centrally supported learning management system, and discontinuing support for Desire2Learn (D2L) and Moodle. Access to D2L and Moodle will permanently end June 1, 2018. For information about retaining materials from D2L or Moodle, please refer to this document.
After taking a quiz, you must submit it in order for the professor or TA to see it is completed.
To take a D2L quiz:
1. Click on the downward arrow next to Assignments and choose Quizzes from the dropdown menu .
2. Select the quiz you want to take.
3. After reading the instructions, click Start Quiz!
4. A window will pop up with a warning before you begin:
5. Click OK if you want to proceed.
- NOTE: Saving each answer as you go (with the SAVE button below each question) is a great idea. Unforeseen things can happen. It's also helpful if you want to work on a quiz in several sittings but aren't ready to formally submit it for grading. You can always go back and change answers you've saved.
To submit a quiz:
1. After finishing the quiz, if you are ready to submit it for grading, click Submit Quiz.
2. A confirmation will appear:
3. Click Submit Quiz if you are sure you are done.
4. A final warning will appear:
5. Click Yes, Submit Quiz to finish submission.