Learn@UW - Submitting a Quiz
**NOTE: If taking a timed quiz that "auto-submits," this does not mean that your quiz is actually submitted for grading. Students must manually submit the quiz in order for it to be completed. The auto-submit feature only prevents the student from answering any more questions after time has run out.
After taking a quiz, you must submit it in order for the professor or TA to see it is completed.
To take a Learn@UW quiz:
1. Click on the downward arrow next to Assignments and choose Quizzes from the dropdown menu .
2. Select the quiz you want to take.
3. After reading the instructions, click Start Quiz!
4. A window will pop up with a warning before you begin:
5. Click OK if you want to proceed.
6. Complete the quiz questions.
- NOTE: Saving each answer as you go (with the SAVE button below each question) is a great idea. Unforeseen things can happen. It's also helpful if you want to work on a quiz in several sittings but aren't ready to formally submit it for grading. You can always go back and change answers you've saved.
You now need to submit the quiz. If you don't do this, your instructor won't know you completed it.
To submit a quiz:
1. After finishing the quiz, if you are ready to submit it for grading, click Submit Quiz.
2. A confirmation will appear:
3. Click Submit Quiz if you are sure you are done.
4. A final warning will appear:
5. Click Yes, Submit Quiz to finish submission.