OverviewThis document will explain the steps necessary to extend an employee's job probation in HRS.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data.
- Enter the employee's emplID in the EmplID field and click the Search button. You can also search by name.
- If necessary, select the empl record. Click the Add a Row () button.
- In the Effective Date field, enter the date you want the change to the probation to be effective. DO NOT enter the new probation end date in this field. Enter the date in the form of MM/DD/YYYY or click the Calendar () icon and select the desired date from the pop-up calendar.
- Select "Data Change" from the Action drop down menu.
- Select the appropriate reason from the Reason drop down menu.
- Click the UW Custom tab.
- Enter the new probation end date into the Probation End Date field.
- Click the Save button.