HR - Employee Self Service - Change Email Addresses
This user procedure provides detailed information and instructions for employees on how to Change Email Addresses via Personal Summary page.
- Business Email Address is ALWAYS the Preferred address. If for some reason, the Preferred Email designation is changed from the Business Email Address, the HRS nightly processes will automatically reassign the Business Email as Preferred.
- POIs will not have access to Self Service.
Login to My UW System Portal using your campus login as described in UWSC Support - Logging in to My.Wisconsin.edu System Portal.
Click the Personal Information tile.
Click on Update My Personal Information link.
Click the Change email addresses button.
To change the Email Address Type, Click the down arrow
Click in the Email Address Field to change the Email Address
- To delete an address, click the trash can.
- To add an email address:
- Click the Add button
- Use the drop-down to select type
- Enter Address
- Click Save
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Phone Numbers
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Emergency Contacts
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Email Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Marital Status
- BN - eBenefits Self Service Updating Other Health Insurance Information
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Ethnic Groups
- HR - Employee Self Service - Update Disability Status
- UWSC Support -- My UW-System Portal - Customizing Modules, Content, and Layout