HR - Employee Self Service - Update Release Home Information
You can choose whether you would like to approve release of your Home Address, Home Phone, and Home Email Address by the University to vendors and organizations that may wish to mail you information. This process explains how to choose whether that information should be released.
- POIs will not have access to Self Service.
Updating Release Information:
Login to My UW System Portal using your campus login as described in UWSC Support - Logging in to the My.Wisconsin.edu / My.Wisc.edu System Portal.
Click the Personal Information tile.
Click on Update My Personal Information link.
Click Release Home Information on the left side menu.
Select whether you would like to release your home information by choosing Yes or No.
Click Save button.
Green Successful Save banner appears at the top.
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Emergency Contacts
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Marital Status
- BN - Self Service (eBenefits) Updating Other Health Insurance Information
- HR - Employee Self Service - Change Ethnic Groups
- HR - Employee Self Service - Update Disability Status
- Document 17130 is unavailable at this time.