Saving to PDF Format using Word or Acrobat Professional
Word to PDF or installing Acrobat Professional for creating PDFs. Or saving a PDF file as a Microsoft word file.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, point to the arrow next to Save As, and then click PDF or XPS
- In the File Name list, type or select a name for the document.
- In the Save as type list, click PDF.
- If you want to open the file immediately after saving it, select the Open file after publishing check box. This check box is available only if you have a PDF reader installed on your computer.
- Next to Optimize for, do one of the following, depending on whether file size or print quality is more important to you:
- If the document requires high print quality, click Standard (publishing online and printing).
- If the print quality is less important than file size, click Minimum size (publishing online).
If you want to make changes to the PDF after saving it, return to your original 2007 Microsoft Office system file in which you created it and save the file as PDF again.
PDF to Word
1. Go to:
2. Click in the white box below the select a PDF from the files to convert to word or select the browse button on the right hand side. 3. Select the desired file.
4. Press the upload and convert.
Only select the button once, large files may take a little longer to load than smaller files.