Interactive Reporting - Adding Workspace to Trusted Sites
Adding the Interactive Reporting workspace domain as a Trusted Site in Internet Explorer will assure that all aspects of the Workspace function appropriately.
This document assumes the user is working with Internet Explorer 8 or higher on Windows 7. Screenshots and directions may vary slightly for other versions.
- Within Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu and select Interent Options...
- Click on the Security tab and click on the green Trusted Sites check mark.
- Click on the Sites button.
- Uncheck Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
- Under Add this website to this zone, enter: wisconsin.edu
- Click Add, then Close. Finally, close the Internet Options dialog by clicking OK
** If customer is not with DoIT but in a small, well restricted UW workgroup the IT person in charge of their area may have to make a site-wide group policy update or change to allow this URL in. This is something DoIT Help Desk can not control but only point out.
If you have any questions please call the DoIT Help Desk at (608) 264-4357 and select option 2.