Interactive Reporting - Adding Workspace to Trusted Sites
Adding the Interactive Reporting workspace domain as a Trusted Site in Internet Explorer will assure that all aspects of the Workspace function appropriately.
This document assumes the user is working with Internet Explorer 8 or higher on Windows 7. Screenshots and directions may vary slightly for other versions.
- Within Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu and select Interent Options...
- Click on the Security tab and click on the green Trusted Sites check mark.
- Click on the Sites button.
- Uncheck Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
- Under Add this website to this zone, enter: wisconsin.edu
- Click Add, then Close. Finally, close the Internet Options dialog by clicking OK
If you have any questions please call the DoIT Help Desk at (608) 264-4357 and select option 2.