TL - Entering a Floating Holiday (Employee)
This document explains how to enter a floating holiday using either a punch or an elapsed timesheet.
- HRS login ID and password
1. To access or review a timesheet, refer to TL - Accessing a Timesheet (Employee & Manager)
2. If you have a punch timesheet: Enter in the number of hours you would like to take for Floating holiday in the Quantity box.
3. Then choose the Floating Holiday (FLHOL) Time Reporting Code from the drop down list.
4. If you have an elapsed timesheet: Click Add Row
9. In this new row, enter the number of hours you would like to take for Floating Holiday on the correct date. You will need to select a Time Reporting Code (TRC) for this row. Choose "FLHOL - Floating Holiday".
5. Verify the information is correct and you are not being over or under paid for any days. For instance, in the below example, the employee's regular hours on Tuesday would need to be deleted from the timesheet or else the employee would be paid for a 16 hour work day. For more information on how to delete hours from the timesheet, please see the "Deleting time for the current period" section of 15612.
6. Click the Submit button.