BN - Federal Employee Life Insurance Contributions Query
The Federal Employee Life Insurance Contributions Query is designed to assist UW Extension in reporting contributions to the Federal government by payroll.
UW Extension has a few employees eligible who are both Federal and State Employees. These employee are eligible to enrolled into Federal Life Insurance and pay a premium each payroll. This query provides UW Extension the ability to identify and report these premiums for each payroll.
- Query Name = UW_FEGLI_PY_CONTRIB
- Pay Run ID
- Excel spreadsheet
- Report should be run after each monthly payroll confirmation.
1. Click Reporting Tools
2. Click Query
3. Click Query Viewer
4. Enter UW_BN_FEGLI_PY_CONTRIB into the search criteria and click Search.
5. You are shown the Search Results below. If you had done a partial search, multiple queries may appear in the list. If you searched for the specific query you are looking for, you should only see that value below. To view the query, click the link for Excel.
6. Once you click on the Excel link, a new page will open. On that page, you will enter the Pay Run ID into the Pay Run ID field.
7. After you choose your business unit, click View Results.
8. Open the query using Microsoft Excel and click OK or Open depending on your internet browser.
Below is an example of Mozilla Firefox.
Below is an example of Windows Internet Explorer 9.
9. Review the results and determine a course of actions if needed. Note: An employee will appear on the report with multiple rows for each plan along with employee and employer deductions. The data appearing in the Excel spreadsheet is:
A. ID = Empl ID
B. Name = Employee Name
C. Empl Rcd#
D. Plan Type = A list of Plan Type are available in BN - Plan Type and Benefit Plan Code Job Aid .
E. Cvrg Date = Coverage date
F. Eff Date = Deduction date
G. Group = Pay Group
H. Pay Period End
I. Plan = A list of Benefit Plans are available in BN - Plan Type and Benefit Plan Code Job Aid .
J. Deductn Cd = A list of Deduction Codes are available in BN - Plan Type and Benefit Plan Code Job Aid .
K. Ded Class = Deduction ClassL. Curr Dedn = Current Deduction Amount
Related Policies, Job Aids and FormsRelated Job Aids
- Document 48738 is unavailable at this time.
- BN - Plan Type and Benefit Plan Code Job Aid