HR - Return an Employee from a Full (100%) Leave of Absence
This document explains how to return an employee from a full (100%) leave of absence.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING AN EMPLOYEE FROM A FULL (100%) LEAVE OF ABSENCE:
- Log into HRS.
- Navigate to: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
- Enter the desired employee's Employee ID in the EmplID field and click the Search button.
- Add a new row to the employee's Job Data by clicking the Add Row () button.
- Enter the date that the employee will be returning from their leave of absence in the Effective Date field. You can enter the date in the format MM/DD/YYYY, or select the date from a calendar by clicking the calendar icon.
(Note: After entering the Effective Date, you may receive a soft warning indicating that the date is out of range. As long as the date you entered is correct, you can ignore this warning and click the OK button.)
- Click the Action drop down menu and select "Return from Leave"
- Click the Reason drop down menu and select "Return from Leave".
- Click the Save button.