HR - Pay Rate Changes
Employees typically receive Pay Rate Changes for: Faculty/Academic Staff/Limited Appointment (FA/AS/LI) Promotion, University Staff Reclassification, Pay Plan increases, Temporary Base Adjustments, etc.
- University Staff Reclasses are typically retroactive.
- Pay Rate Changes done in collaboration with a Promotion will need to be done by adding a subsequent row following the Promotion row.
- If Pay Rate Change is prior to current row, submit a WiscIT to your AG.
Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
Enter employee information into the search fields.
Click the Search button.
If necessary, select the employee from the list.
Click the + button to add a row.
If necessary, change the Effective Date to the date of Pay Rate Change.
If necessary, enter a new sequence number.
Select Pay Rate Change from the Action drop-down list.
Select the appropriate Reason from the drop-down list.
Click the Compensation Tab.
Enter the new rate into the Comp Rate box.
Click Calculate Compensation.
Click the Save button.
- Document 16622 is unavailable at this time.
- HR - Action/Action Reason Code Job Aid
- PY - Managing the Individual Retroactive Payroll Process (Payroll Coordinators)
- HR - Job Code Changes