UWMSN - JEMS CHRIS-HR - Searching for HR Transactions
This knowledgebase document provides an overview on how to search for HR Transactions.
- This document applies only to UW-Madison. Users from other campuses should refer to documentation intended for their campuses.
- Searching for HR Transactions for their department or division,
- Reviewing transactions in process for their department or division,
- Approving or rejecting transactions in process for their department or division, or
- Searching for HR Transactions to copy/create new HR packages.
|Mine||HR Transactions initiated by the logged in user|
|Proxied to Me||HR Transactions where the user logged on has been named a back-up (this is set-up in Edit Profile)|
|Draft||HR Transactions that are in draft status and have not be submitted|
|Under HR Review||HR Transactions in HR Review status|
|Approved||HR Transactions that have been approved|
|Filled Positions||HR Transactions that been filled and are in HRS|
Once a search has been executed, users can view the results by Department or by Type (Advanced Search tab is the default).
- Users can view more information below the compiled results in the lower part of the results screen.
- Users can edit, view, display/print, or copy HR Transactions by clicking on the check box to the left of a transaction and then selecting the desired action.
- If the user does not have edit ability for the transaction, it will open the transaction in view only mode.
|Edit HR Tran||Opens the HR Transaction in edit mode (if the transaction is not available to edit or the user doesn't have authority to edit it, the HR Transaction will open in view only mode).|
|View HR Tran||Opens the HR Transaction in view mode (users cannot make changes to the transaction in view mode).|
|Display/Print HR Tran Documents||Allows the logged in user to print some information from the HR Transaction (e.g. organizational chart, position description).|
|Copy HR Tran to New Tran||Allows the logged in user to copy another HR Transaction in JEMS CHRIS-HR and use to create a new HR Transaction.|
|Refresh Query||Refresh the results page.|
|1||Select one or more HR Transaction Types|
|2||Click on the Transactions I Must Review/Approve or Transactions in Process button|
|3||The search results window will appear. Select the checkbox next to HR Transaction and click the action button at the bottom of the results page.|
Related Job Aids
Related HRS KnowledgeBase Documents