HR - Posn Empl Class Change Audit (Query Report)
UW_HR_POSN_EMPL_CLASS_AUDIT identifies POSITION_DATA records that have had Employee Class changes within a specified date range.
The UW_HR_POSN_EMPL_CLASS_AUDIT Query Report identifies POSITION_DATA records that have had Employee Class changes within a specified date range. Active Incumbent Job Data will also be included on this report.
There are 2 prompt inputs for this Query Report.
- From Date (enter the Action Date from Position)
- To Date (enter the Action Date from Position)
Query Reports can be run to HTML or to Excel.
Fields on this report include: Business Unit, Dept ID, Position, Description, Prev Empl Class, New Empl Class, New Eff Date, Action Date, Employee Name, Employee ID, Empl Rcd#, Job Eff Date, Eff Seq, User Name, User Email ID, User ID
The UW_HR_POSN_EMPL_CLASS_AUDIT query should be scheduled to run on a daily basis to ensure that Empl Class changes on Position are appropriately reflected on Job Data.
Corrective action may be required as a result of information presented in this report.
The prompt date criteria of "Action Date" is the date the information was actually entered into POSITION_DATA and not the effective date of the change.
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
- Enter the Query Name (UW_HR_POSN_EMPL_CLASS_AUDIT) in the "begins with" field
- Click on the "Search" button
- Click on the Run to HTML link or the Run To Excel link
- Enter the "From" and "To" prompt dates
- View results
- Initiate correction activities for Position Data identified in the report if necessary
NOTE: Corrective action may be required as a result of information presented in this report.