HR - Missing Adj Cont Svc Dt Report (Query Report)
UW_HR_674_MACSDR lists active University Staff Ongoing (classified permanent) employees with a Missing Adjusted Continuous Service Date.
This query is run automatically in Tivoli every Tuesday night. The results should be reviewed weekly and distributed to the campuses for correction. If the Adjusted Continuous Service Date is missing, the employee record will error when the Absence Management Calculation is run.
The Absence Management process requires an Adjusted Continuous Service Date for University Staff Ongoing (Classified Permanent) employees. If the Adjusted Continuous Service Date is blank for an employee when a pay period is processed, the Absence Management record will never be available for that pay period. For Transfers from Another State Agency, until the transfer record is received, enter the hire date as the Adjusted Continuous Service Date. When the transfer record is received, enter the correct Adjusted Continuous Service Date.
There is 1 prompt input for this Query Report.
- Query Reports can be run to HTML or to Excel.
- Fields on this report include: Empl ID, Empl Rec, Name, Business Unit, Dept ID.
The UW_HR_674_MACSDR query report should be scheduled to run on a weekly basis to ensure that employees with Missing Adjusted Continuous Service Dates are identified. Employees identified should have their Job Data information corrected under the Absence Management guidelines.
Corrective action may be required as a result of information presented in this report.
To run this Query Report, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
Enter the Query Name (UW_HR_674_MACSDR) in the begins with field
- Click on the Search button
- Click on the Run to HTML link or the Run To Excel link
- Enter the Department prompt value (Note: a partial department value can be entered (eg A062%) to select all departments that begin with A062)
- Initiate correction activities for Job Data identified in the report if necessary
|NOTE: Corrective action may be required as a result of information presented in this report|