HR - FTE Monitoring Report (Query Report)
The FTE Monitoring query report, UW_HR_839_FTEMR, identifies active employees as of a given date that have active jobs where the sum of the FTE is greater than 100%.
The FTE Monitoring query report, UW_HR_839_FTEMR, identifies active employees as of a given date that have active jobs where the sum of the FTE is greater than 100%. This can create an overload scenario which must be monitored by the UW Service Center and/or UW Campuses. Active employees not on Leave of Absence that meet the selection criteria are identified.
There are 3 prompt inputs for this Query Report.
- As of Date
- Dept ID (enter the full Dept ID or a partial (A06%)
- Empl Class (enter the complete Empl Class code or a partial (C%)
Query Reports can be run to HTML or to Excel.
Fields on this report include: Business Unit, Dept ID, Empl ID, Name, Empl Rcd, Empl Class, Job Code, Job Code Desc, Std Hours, Pay Basis, Comprate, FTE, FTE Sub Total by Empl ID
The FTE Monitoring query report, UW_HR_839_FTEMR, can be run on an Ad Hoc basis.
Corrective action may be required as a result of information presented in this report.
You can use % as a 'wildcard' for query. As noted above if you were to request the query to return any department like A06%, then the values will returned will be any department that starts with A06xxx.
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer.
- Enter the Query Name (UW_HR_839_FTEMR) in the "begins with" field
- Click on the "Search" button
- Click on the Run to HTML link or the Run To Excel link
- Enter the "As of Date", "Dept ID", and "Empl Class" prompt values
- Click OK
- View results
- Initiate correction activities for Job Data identified in the report if necessary
|NOTE: Corrective action may be required as a result of information presented in this report.|